The following Terms of Conditions apply to all Fast2Hosting Customers :
• You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
• To access and use the Services, you must register for a Fast2Hosting account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Hostqueens may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
• You acknowledge that Hostqueens will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
• You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Hostqueens cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
• You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
• A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Hostqueens will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Account Activation :
• Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
• If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
• Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Hostqueens will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, Hostqueens may also create a Hostqueens Payments account on your behalf.
• You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Hostqueens Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.
Illegal Use :
Fast2Hosting services may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or distribution of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation or that may directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material; trademarks; trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as "spamming") is prohibited, regardless of whether or not it overloads a server or disrupts service to Fast2Hosting's customers. Fast2Hosting reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, what constitutes a violation of this provision.
System and Network Abuse :
Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation the following: unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks; interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
Viruses and Other Destructive Activities :
Use of Fast2Hosting's services or equipment for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited.
The use of Fast2Hosting's services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available any type of pornography is prohibited. Fast2Hosting as required by law, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of pornography on, or being transmitted through its services.
Fast2Hosting reserves the right to suspend the services if the payments are not made by the due date. Fast2Hosting shall not be held liable for any kind of loss due to disruption of services.
Actions Taken by Fast2Hosting :
The failure by a customer to meet or follow any of the TOU is grounds for account deactivation. Fast2Hosting will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of the TOU. Fast2Hosting reserves the right to remove any account without prior notice and to refuse service to anyone at any time. Depending on the severity of the violation, Fast2Hosting may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate a customer's web hosting account and/or pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offense, Fast2Hosting will notify the appropriate law enforcement authorities of such violation. Fast2Hosting does not issue credits for outages incurred through service disablement resulting from TOU violations. Fast2Hosting customers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fast2Hosting from any claims resulting from the use of our services that damages them or any other party.
Anti Piracy :
Fast2Hosting's Web Hosting and E-Commerce accounts should not be used to distribute illegal or pirated software and/or multimedia products.
The Fast2Hosting service is provided on an as is, as available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Fast2Hosting and its partners and suppliers will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transaction or use of the service.
Income Disclaimer :
Fast2Hosting strictly prohibits its Partners from publicly disclosing their own earnings because no one person’s income is typical but does show what is possible with time, effort, and dedication.
What you earn as an Fast2Hosting partners is wholly determined by your own individual efforts. Fast2Hosting does not guarantee that any partners will earn any amount of income or any income at all from the promotion of our program.